Salary: $16 – $18 an hour
Job Type: Full-time, Temporary
Full Job Description
If you’re an organized, extremely detail aware, get-it-done person with a solid working knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat and Photoshop, we have a fast-paced prepress position that could be a great fit for you.
We are growing company with a team of talented people that make a difference every day. As a leading company in the plastic gift card industry we strive to offer the best quality products and customer service.
This is a temporary, full-time, hourly position from September to late December with the possibility of overtime. Due to Covid, this position will largely be remote.
This may lead to permanent employment for the right team members.
Primary Job Description
- Prepare final print ready files for a digital press using InDesign
- Inspect files for quality and accuracy and ensure art matches proofs
- Assist in pre-flighting orders for the graphics dept.
- Manage files and organize multiple projects consistently
- Help with the Quality Control department when needed
- Direct corrections needed to the proper operator
- Periodically identify errors and make small adjustments or corrections to files to keep the workflow moving
- Must be quality oriented to ensure product meets customer specifications
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Efficient, accurate and able to multitask in a fast environment
- 2-5 years of prepress, graphics and/or printing experience
- Sound knowledge of color theory & prepress workflows
- A good attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Expert level skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Acrobat
- Familiarity with digital printing and plastic card manufacturing helpful but not necessary
- Availability for overtime if the need arises
- Please email your resume and anything else you’d like us to know towards considering you for this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- One location